Here you can find information about lockers, refreshments, our photo policy and the accessibility of the museum.
Lockers and Wardrobes
Unguarded clothes hangers are on the ground floor. A limited number of lockers can also be found on the ground floor. Gustavianum is not responsible for clothes and items.
Refreshments and packed lunches
There are no refreshments available for purchase in the museum, but across the street the Cathedral café offers tea and coffee, sandwiches and light lunches. There are restaurants in the nearby Market Hall. Packed lunches may not be eaten in the museum.
Photography for personal use, without flash or tripods, is allowed in the museum but each visitor must take responsibility for using that photo in accordance with any copyright claims. Professional photographers must contact the museum in advance for permission to take photos. You can read more about our photo policy here.
- Gustavianum is open to everyone. We are always working to improve our accessibility.
- Prams, wheelchairs and walkers can enter through the entrance at the back of the museum. Please ring the bell by the glass door, the staff will open for you. There is a lift leading up to each floor.
- There is a hearing loop available in the auditorium.
- There is an accessible toilet as well as a changing table in the Ladies’ room.
- Assistance dogs, but not other animals, are welcome.
- There is disabled parking available between Gustavianum and its next-door neighbour, the Ekermanska building.
- If we can be of any special assistance, please contact us through the museum shop.